The Logan Institute Building holds the distinction of being the oldest operating institute building in the Church. It was first constructed in 1928, but has had many additions. The chapel on the left of this photo is the original; the matching chapel on the right was added in the 1950s.
(Image Source: Church History Library)
Below is the stained glass on the original chapel; below that is the glass on the newer chapel.