This tabernacle is similar to the ones in Brigham City, St. George, or Logan, with its balcony on three sides and the focus on the rostrum and organ. However, it also has the feel of a cathedral due to its sheer size, the height of the ceiling and its curved shape (built by a shipbuilder, James Collings), and the detailed carvings and moldings.
This organ was installed in 1928.
A colorful art glass window is at the back. More pictures will be posted shortly.