The well-known Tenth Ward chapel is a complex of historic buildings. The chapel was built in 1909.
(Source: Church History Library)
Connected to the chapel is the original meetinghouse, which was built much earlier, in 1873.
The buildings were completely renovated from 1997-1999. Stories about the renovation can be found in this Deseret News article. For example, the contractor was so concerned about the building's foundation that he purchased more insurance, fearing the chapel would collapse. The renovation won an award for its preservation.
The cornerstone is actually a time capsule, and it was opened in 2009.