Constructed in 1899 (although there's some debate on that date, but more or less), the original Santaquin Ward chapel is one of the only historical LDS buildings located in the area.
(Image Source: Church History Library)
The chapel had been unused for years, but around 2000, it was restored and turned into the city library. They did a really good job with the restoration--a lot of changes had been made over the years, including bricking in the windows and changing the entrance to the east side. The restoration was pretty accurate, even if the floor plan is now different.
The window above the door is stained glass, but that is a new design.