This mural was not original to the building; it was added some years later.
The font used to be directly underneath the mural; now it's on the other wall (where all the chairs are facing).
It was painted by Charles Ephraim Tillotson. He was born in 1890 in Brigham City, Utah. He later moved to Ogden as would take painting lessons as a child. He later studied at the Art Institute in Chicago. He spent a month painting this mural (which is 6' by 11.5').