Thursday, June 12, 2014

Levan Ward Chapel


I quickly discovered that it was not the ideal time of day to photograph the Levan Chapel, but I didn't have time to stick around. It's interesting to compare the building now to what it's looked like in the past:

Source: LDS Church History Library

It appears the entrance to the chapel was originally further back, underneath the arch. I like that look better.

Source: LDS Church History Library

In this image, the tower looks different--it doesn't have the details that it does now. I think I prefer the newer tower; but I'm not sure if the current version or the one in this picture is how it originally looked. The tower in this picture just looks foreign compared to the rest of the building, which is why I like the newer one.

No comments:

Post a Comment