Exploring & documenting LDS temples, tabernacles, chapels, and more!
Sunday, March 22, 2015
Granite Stake Tabernacle: Lincoln Ward Chapel
In 1951, Harold B. Lee asked the Lincoln Ward to add their own chapel onto the building, which would free up the main tabernacle chapel to hold stake conferences and offices. So the tabernacle has two chapels.
That's the lobby outside of the Lincoln Chapel.
It is a very simple chapel, but it has a nice feel to it.