Located at the center of Mapleton was its original chapel. It was razed in 1936, and the current chapel was built in its place.
(Source: Church History Library)
According to a history of the chapel, it was mostly completed by 1938, and dedicated in 1941.
The chapel is on the left of the main doorway pictured here; the cultural hall is on the right.