The Mantua ward building was constructed around 1905. It was originally made of stone, but since then it has received siding. The steeple and addition were added in the 1952.
(Image Source: Church History Library)
It was sold in 1973 and is now a private residence. It looks like it's going under some remodeling.
The man-made reservoir is right across the street, providing some pretty views from the old chapel.